Friday, October 19, 2012

Q&A part V

Last part!!


Was there a teacher or teachers who had a particularly strong influence on your life?
Miss Chamer, Mrs. Adkins, Mrs. Duran, Mrs. Carroll, Miss Ruhl, Prof. McCallister
What do you do for a living?
I’m a full-time student…. but it’s not much of a “living”, if you catch my drift.  Hopefully it’ll assist me in one day making a living!
Do you have any favorite stories from your work life?
The day a buddhist at work asked the Catholics why we believed what we did…. needless to say, our lunch break was over an hour long that day
Can you tell me about your religious beliefs/spiritual beliefs? What is your religion?
Roman Catholic all the way!  Look up the Nicene Creed if you’re wondering what Roman Catholicism is. ;)
Have you experienced any miracles?
Every time I go to Mass, I witness a miracle
What was the most profound spiritual moment of your life?
Adoration night at the Steubenville Youth Conference, 2010
What is your ethnic background?
Mostly Irish, with some German, Scandinavian, Dutch, and other randomness thrown in. 


It's gonna be a busy weekend, and I'm really looking forward to enjoying this gorgeous weather... the trees are pretty much all turned now, and it just smells of fall.  i love it!!
xoxo,

No comments:

Post a Comment