- My Heavenly Father, Who has blessed me in so many wonderful ways during this past year.
- My wonderful family: my parents who give me so much love and support, my brother and sister, brother-in-law and sister-in-law who are always there for me, my loving and energetic nieces and nephews, and my aunt who does so much for me.
- My godson, who is technically included in the nephew category.... he brings me so much joy and I'm so happy I am a part of his life.
- My friends: Hannah and Robyn, Ev, Stasia, Leslie and Leslie and Abby, and Hannah *. I've known some of you since I was 5, and others for 3 months, but you all mean so much to me and I'm so glad that I know all of you.
- My teachers at college. I am so lucky to have such amazing instructors, and their wisdom blows my mind every single class.
- Everyone at Franciscan who makes it what it is. It is a dream come true to attend school there and I'm grateful for all the work that is put into running it.
- The little things in life that bring me happiness: books, music, laughter, scrapbooking, photography, and cooking.
- And finally, for all of you who read my blog. You make blogging worthwhile.... thank you for your comments and support!
What are you most thankful for this Thanksgiving?
*Just so you don't think that's a typo, I really do have two friends named Leslie and two friends named Hannah :)