Hello! Thanks for stopping by my blog. Here's a little bit about me:
- First and most importantly, I am a Roman Catholic.
- I am a sophomore at a Catholic college; my 3 majors are Theology, Catechetics, and Communications with a concentration in multimedia.
- I have a wonderful mom and dad, an amazing older brother and sister, 2 really cool in-laws, and 12 crazy, fun, exciting nieces and nephews (one is yet to be born!!!).
- Some of my hobbies are reading, cooking, knitting, scrapbooking, and editing pictures that I've taken.
- I will read (almost) any book once. Some of my favorite authors are:
- C.S. Lewis
- J.R.R. Tolkien
- Agatha Christie
- Regina Doman
- Ted Dekker
- Janette Oke
- I like many different musical artists. Some of my favorites are
- Michael W. Smith
- Steven Curtis Chapman
- Idina Menzel
- Jars of Clay
- Josh Groban
- Article One
- Celtic Women
- Britt Nicole
- Matt Maher
- Rascal Flatts, just to name a few
- My short term dream is to be a graphic designer for a Catholic company and a youth minister.
- My long term dream is to open an allergen-friendly restaurant.
- Some awesome events that changed me are:
- The Franciscan University Youth Conference
- My confirmation
- My godson's baptism
- Our family trip to Europe
- My favorite colors are blue and purple, but aqua is a close third.
- I've been to four professional musicals: Phantom of the Opera (on Broadway), Wicked (at the Kennedy Center), Beauty and the Beast (at Heinz Hall in Pittsburgh), and Mary Poppins (at the Benedum Center in Pittsburgh).
Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass... It's about learning how to dance in the rain
"Here is our King, here is our Love, here is our God who's come to bring us back to Him"
Some of us think holding on makes us strong, but sometimes it is letting go
"It's time to let go and feel the light"
Love speaks in silence