Monday, October 1, 2012

Love the way He works

Lately, as I've mentioned once or twice already, God has been throwing some awesome articles, websites, and videos at me.  Gotta admit, lots of them are not even Catholic.  I've been growing in my faith from those who don't share my faith!  And no, this doesn't mean that I'm "converting" or anything; I've just found lately that, for where I am in my journey right now, I've been best able to grow by reading some of these Christian sites.  (sidenote: I'm still goin' to Mass, adoration, and prayer time, so no worries on that end ;) )  I have been digesting them, learning from them, praying with them, and just generally enjoying them, so I thought that I would share some of these things with you!  I hope you enjoy them, as well.**

Sweet Unrest - I've linked to Renée's blog before, but I have to link to it again, because it's just so amazing.  I love all her insights and she has a beautiful way with words.
Good Women Project - This website is dedicated to open honesty to women.  They talk about those things that most people are afraid to post about.  I appreciate the raw emotion that the authors convey in every post.  While I don't agree with every single one of their views (like their position on contraception, for one), 95% of it is inspiring and worth reading.
Mad to Love - Cory Copeland is another very honest blogger.  He writes about his divorce, his search for truth, and his desire to be a good man and father.
Jarrid Wilson - website of a "pastor, blogger, and author"; Jarrid likes to call people out and challenge his readers to more.
People of the Second Chance - This is all about people who have messed up, picked themselves up, and are moving on.  aka, all of us!

Articles:
The Life I Discovered Inside 13 Days Without Social Media - good reminder for me, and this inspired me to do something similar... more on that later!
Why I can't do it myself
i don't wait anymore - This one made me totally rethink some of my views!  Which is good every once in a while ;)

(**listed in no particular order)
So that's been some of my reading material lately!  Check 'em out, read it all, and I hope you learn something while you're there!
xoxo,

No comments:

Post a Comment