Thursday, October 18, 2012

Q&A part IV


Imagine. It is a dark night, you are alone, it is raining outside, you hear someone walking around outside your window. Who do you call?
Depends where I was.  At home?  My dad, brother or brother-in-law.  Here at school? One of my guy friends… probably Patrick, Christian, or Brian.
Are you old fashioned?
I’d like to say so, in ideals and ideas.
Which would you choose, true love with a guarantee of a heart break or have never loved before?
True love with a guarantee of heart break
What is your earliest memory?
When I was 2 ½, it was the 4th of July, and the fireworks woke me up.  My brother came and got me up from my bed, brought me downstairs, and we sat on the back stairs wrapped up in a blanket, watching the fireworks
What are you proudest of in your life?
Not to be repetitive, but probably completing Crossroads.  Man, that was hard!
What does your future hold?
Youth ministry work, catechetical work, hopefully a restaurant in the distant future, and as long as God wants it, marriage and a family :D
How did your parents choose your name?
teehee.  I’ve heard that my mom saw “Allison” on a clothing tag and thought “I really like that name….” I was going to be Rebecca until my mom was in labor and they were driving into the hospital parking lot, and then Dad changed his mind ;) In the words of a wise animal in Veggie Tales “But I am ok with that now”.  
What are your siblings like?
Amazing, talented, and I wanna be like them
When and where were you born?
Long ago and far away: 1993, North Dakota
Who were your parents?
A teacher and an Air Force general
Did you get into trouble? What was the worst thing you did?
Doesn’t every little kid get in trouble?  I distinctly remember throwing a brick across my bedroom at one point…
Do you have any siblings? What were they like growing up?
A sister, brother, sister-in-law, and brother-in-law.  I didn’t grow up with them in the house because they’re a lot older
Do you have a nickname? How’d you get it?
My brother’s friend called me Allison Wonderland when I was 4 or 5…. and now one of my friends calls me that too, because for a while he kept thinking my name was Alyssa, and he needed a way to remember that it wasn’t.
Did you enjoy school?
I love(d) it!
What kind of student were you?
A studious one?  A/B
Are you still friends with anyone from that time in your life?
Yes!  Leslie and Abby and Leslie and Grace, and a whole bunch more that I don’t have room to list

xoxo,

No comments:

Post a Comment