Thursday, October 18, 2012

Q&A part III


If you were to die tomorrow what are the things you would want to do before you die?
check out my Dream List!
When you are alone what do you most enjoy doing?
Reading
Which is the one event that has had the biggest impact on you and your life?
CROSSROADS!
If you are not doing anything what are you most likely to think about?
“what if’s”
Who is the first person that you think about when you get up in the morning?
that, my friends, is a very good question
When did you first travel by airplane and where?
I’m guessing Massachusetts, and probably when I was like 2.  But I really don’t know for sure.
Who was your first best friend? Are you still in touch with that person? If you parted ways why do you think that happened?
Hannah and Robyn, and yes, we’re still best friends 14 years later!
When was your first sleep over and where?
Hannah and Robyn’s house :)
What is the first thing you do when you get up every morning?
turn off my alarm?  after that, I pray morning prayers while still in bed, then take my homeopathic remedy.
Which one country would you want relocate to if you had the opportunity?
Toughie!  Probably either Belgium or Italy.  I’ll let ya know after I go to Italy.
What does love mean to you?
It keeps us all going, doesn’t it?
What is the wallpaper on your cellphone?
my lock screen is of my Crossroads team, and the main screen is a sunset picture that I took this summer.
Do you like your handwriting?
Actually, yes, I do
Were you a part of the popular or elite crowd in your high school? Why or why not?
definitely not, and that’s ok by me!
When and how was the last time you told someone HONESTLY and completely how you felt? when was it? how was it?
This summer, in July.  It was a wonderful conversation (if you read this, you know who you are; thank you!!)
What would be harder for you, to tell someone you love them or that you do not love them back?
As I’ve never done either, I can only speculate.  I’m guessing the latter.
What do you think would be the hardest thing for you to give up on?
Something I feel passionate about, so probably youth ministry work. 


No comments:

Post a Comment