Tuesday, October 16, 2012

CELEBRATE!!

Today, sometime between 12 and 4:45 pm, I HIT 10,000 VIEWS!!!!!!  THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!!
I am still in a bit of shock; I never expected to have blog that grew that much.  Honestly, when I began this, I thought only my family would be reading it, like once a week.  Haha.  I'm very grateful that I was wrong!

So, in honor of this momentous occasion, I have filled out quite an extensive question-and-answer thingy.  I'll post it in parts :)

Part 1

What song always makes you happy when you hear it?
~Call Me Maybe by Carly Rae Jepson.  It reminds me of Crossroads and laughter. :)
What favorite food puts you in a great mood?
Homemade macaroni and cheese
What was the best vacation you ever had?
Hm.  Either the last time my entire family went on vacation together, or Massanutten with Hannah and Robyn
Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
my friend Patrick, who I know from high school but is also here at Franciscan
How big is your bed?
I live in a dorm... twin ;)
What music are you listening to right now?
Stand by Britt Nicole
What was the last thing you ate?
trail mix- almonds, cashews, dried blueberries, and dried cherries
Who was the last person you hugged?
my roomie for next semester, Grace
How is the weather right now?
quite nice!!
Did you get enough sleep last night?
haha.  good joke ;)
What's the first thing you thought about this morning?
“More sleep would be nice…” and then “I don’t want to go to science class!”
What's the last thing you thought about before you went to sleep last night?
“I am so grateful to be back in my room”
What do you have handy at your bedside?
a hanging homemade caddy that holds 2 rosaries, glasses, a glasses case, my homeopathic remedy, and a pen, and on the other side, my phone sits on a box thing that happens to be on the wall on the other side
Grilled or Fried?
grilled all the way
What makes you unique?
lots of things!  my personality, my willingness to serve, and my hair.

I will be posting an update from my weekend later on in the evening

xoxo,

No comments:

Post a Comment