Wednesday, October 17, 2012

More questions (and answers) part II


Are you afraid of the dark?
only if I'm not familiar with the area, and then only if I'm outside
Favorite hangout?
school: student center; home: Starbucks
3 things you cannot live without?
I think Jesus is a given, so can I be materialistic?  Books, music, and my phone (keeps me connected to family/friends AND has lots of my prayer stuff on it)
Favorite song?
the impossible question. I’ll go with my “most played”- Defying Gravity
What are you afraid of?
my only phobia is heights.  I’m also not fond of large insects/bugs and snakes
Are you a giver or a taker?
hopefully a giver
What 1 thing would you take with you on a deserted island?
my iPhone (technically cheating- I can call for help and read the Bible while I wait
Whats your favorite color?
depends on the day…. blue, purple, or teal
What are the things you always take with you?
a book, my phone, and my wallet
What did you wanna be when you were a kid?
CIA agent :D
What do you usually do when the clock turns 10:10?
not a single thing
What the last thing you do before you go to bed?
prayer time!
Are you very sarcastic?
Usually.
Do you still have your tonsils?
sure do!
Do you think you are physically strong?
not at all
Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?
rarely
Which you favorite ice cream flavor?
moose tracks!
What was the last drink you drank?
hot chocolate mixed with coffee
If you were a crayon what color would you be?
cerulean
Which are your favorite smells?
just-baked chocolate chip cookies, brewing coffee, old books, and perfume and cologne
Do you like scary movies or comedy movies more?
I detest scary movies.  Therefore, comedy!
Do you prefer hugs or kisses?
HUGS!
How often have you driven over the speed limit?
Um, I go over almost every time I’m on the highway, but only by 3-5 mph
If you were stuck on a deserted island which one book, movie and person would you want to take along?
Waking Rose (book), Persuasion (movie) and I’m assuming I couldn’t bring the Pope?  then Fr. Searby
What is your most embarrassing moment?
tripping up the metal stairs in high school, while wearing a heavy backpack
What was your nickname in high school?
I didn’t have one, thank goodness!
xoxo,

1 comment:

  1. I drank 1/2 cocoa and 1/2 coffee all the time in college! Mmmmmmm ...

    ReplyDelete