Sunday, October 7, 2012

Delinquency at its Finest

Ah, yes, I am the delinquent poster.  Monday was supposed to be dream list day, I didn't post on Friday, and yesterday I missed quote day.  My only excuse is really pathetic... I was busy??  Well, I was.  Unfortunately, when something has to be put off, it's blogging.  Even though I don't want it to be.  Oh well!  C'est la vie!

This weekend was Homecoming weekend... my parents were here Friday through this afternoon; we had some meals together, took the usual Walmart run, and talked about Austria for about 4 hours (and we figured some things out!  Hooray!).  It was good to see them :)  This coming week, my brother and sister-in-law will be coming up for a couple days.

You know, it just dawned on me that you may not know about "Austria" (hopefully you know it exists... you just may not know how it relates to me). This coming January, I will be studying abroad in Austria for a semester!  I'm super duper uber excited.  A couple good friends are going, and I'm really looking forward to getting to know this group of ~150 fellow students better!  We'll be taking school trips to Rome and Assisi, Poland, and Vienna, and I'm hoping to also go to France, Belgium, Switzerland, maybe Ireland, and who knows where else!  It'll be a crazy adventure and I'm sure I'll have a ton of hilarious stories to tell you guys.  But that's not for another 3 months.  On the other hand, it's only 3 months away!!!!

Well, it's midterm time and I have to work ahead on some assignments, so I bid you adieu for now.  Go drink some chai or hot chocolate!
xoxo,

No comments:

Post a Comment