Sunday, December 30, 2012

can't help but wonder...

I am extremely curious about something...
Why does my post Anchor My Heart To Your Cross have over 1000 views?!?

Did it get shared somewhere?  Does the title interest you?  Is it relatable?  If you were one of the 1110 people who have read it, why did you read it?

This may sound sarcastic, but I'm genuinely interested.  Something must have made that post my most popular!  And if I can, I'd be happy to do more of whatever makes you interested in it!!

Treasure these last hours of 2012,

1 comment:

  1. The title is definetly interesting. Since I am new to your blog I just clicked on it, so you have one more view! :) I wouldn't be surprised if one person out of those 1110 shared it to a social networking site. If so expect views to continue to rise.

    ReplyDelete