Sunday, April 21, 2013

Sunday Musings: Vol. 4

Time and Place: 10:35, the hallway outside my room ('cause that's where the internet is!)

What I can hear... the guys upstairs talking, and a door squeaking very loudly

This past week... I had class and more class, wrote some papers, read some catechism, and went to Vienna to meet up with Josh*!!  It was also the Austria Ball, where we all wear dirndls and leiderhosen.  It was a lot of fun!!

I've been reading... articles about the role of women in the Church and purity, for two different papers

Recent realization... 3 hours of sleep + 2 1/2 hour trip to Vienna + walking around all day + playing Settlers of Catan = very tired Allison ;)  (I'm caught up now!)

I'm oh-so-grateful for... the hike I took today- it was amazing to see Gaming from 'above', and all of the beauty in the mountains!!

Next week... exams start in 6 days.  6 days.  That is terrifying beyond belief!!!!

I'm looking forward to... Saturday afternoon.  It means more time to study, and no exams the next day!

*Josh is one of my friends I did Crossroads with- he's in the seminary, studying in London this semester!  I visited him and another friend there a couple weeks ago.

1 comment:

  1. Where the internet is is where I am likely to be! ;) no not really but it helps. I do a lot of my schoolwork online because if i didn't I would lose all of it. Literally.

    ReplyDelete