Sunday, April 14, 2013

Sunday Musings: Vol. 3

Time and Place: 10:17 pm, one of the smaller classrooms at the Kartause

What I can hear...  Grace skyping her parents and “Feels Like Today” by Rascal Flatts

This past week... I was back in Gaming after 10-day, for which I am very grateful.  10-day was good, but Lourdes was unfortunately not what I was expecting.  I also got to talk to and catch up with my friends Robyn and Stephanie this last week.  Today I took a break from schoolwork and went on a bike ride with Grace and Elyse!

I've been reading… articles for one of my papers :P

Recent realization... The Church may be of Divine origin, but She is made up of human members.  Which means they mess up.  It’s such a comfort to know that no matter how far “off” the members of the Church go, Christ is still there guiding her!

I'm oh-so-grateful for... the opportunity to get to know some people better over break.  Friendship is a beautiful gift!

Next week... we have 5 days of classes, instead of the usual 4.  Friday is always the hardest…. but we will make it!

I'm looking forward to... being done with these papers!

1 comment:

  1. Obviously I dont have to tell you this but just putting it forward: One thing that has helped me in 2 different aspects is that when reading articles, try to forget that its for a project. Become interested and absorbed in it. And sometimes when you come across just the right thing, you will suddenly rememeber to use it! just throwing it forward! :) good luck! I know exactly how you feel!

    ReplyDelete