Thursday, May 3, 2012

The Final Countdown

People.  This is exciting!  I've only got 6 days left until I'm done with freshman year (aaaahhhhhh!!!), and even scarier, 14 days until I leave for Seattle. 14 DAYS!  What the heck?!?!?  I honestly feel like I just started freshman year, like I just applied to take this crazy trip.  (ok, if we get technical, it's after midnight so it's really 5 days and 13 days, but I haven't been to bed yet, so I declare it's not a new day yet.  It's my blog, I can do that.  Hehe).

Yes, it's time for exams once again.  Time for (almost) perpetual quiet hours in the dorm and late night coffee runs and early morning paniked studying.  The week when everyone seems to emerge from their rooms and sit in odd corners of the dorm.  Finals for first semester were stressful, but I feel like spring finals are worse because you have to worry about packing at the same time.  And not just packing for a trip home, packing to move home.  Seriously, when do we have time to fit packing into this equation?  It'll happen... at some point. :D

I should go.... I have 5 exams calling my name.  *headdesk*
xoxo,

No comments:

Post a Comment