Thursday, January 10, 2013

not down to the wire. yet.

It's yet another week of temporary "lasts".  Last time seeing Evelyn until at least May. Last time seeing all my really good friends, last time going to my parish, playing games with nieces and nephews, going to the library.  And again, it's bittersweet.

I can't wait for the adventures that await me in Europe.
Flying on my own for the first time.
Traveling with friends.
Seeing the Pope.
Going to so many new countries.
Meeting new friends overseas.
Learning so much about my faith in all my classes.
Eating different foods.
Doing things I never dreamed of doing.

It's an experience that not many people have the chance to take advantage of, and I'm so blessed that I can.

My sister-in-law sums it up perfectly here on her blog.
So, to all you whom I'm "leaving behind", I'm only a text, skype call, email, facebook message, youtube video, and Google hangout away!!

This is where it all begins.

No comments:

Post a Comment