Thursday, November 29, 2012

Paper Planes and Playground Games

(20 bonus points if you get the song ^ reference ;) )

So, as I mentioned in my last post, it's getting quite hectic and stressful here in the Ohio Valley... I mentioned that I had 12 projects/papers/tests to complete in 14 days (including exams).  (It's actually 15, but who's really counting?)  Well, I've officially finished 4 of those!  So now, I've got 5 exams, 2 somewhat long papers, a Bible journal, and 3 graphic design projects.  Thankfully, I have some friends who are seemingly light on the homework, so they have been keeping me sane with off-key singing parties and lunches at 2 pm.  Oh, and Carol of the Bells has helped too :)

I wanted to share a post with you by Grace, my roommate for next semester.  She just started a blog at Behold Your Beauty, and THIS post is absolutely fantastic.  Ya'll should check it out!

Stay warm!
xoxo,

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with all of your work Allison! Thanks for all of your prayers as well..it means alot! Tell Grace I really enjoyed her post, especially the last two paragraphs. I look forward to reading more from her :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, Michelle! oh, absolutely :) I'm definitely with you guys in spirit.
    I let Grace know, and she said "I'm so glad she liked it!! Thank you!"

    ReplyDelete