Saturday, August 25, 2012

Mixer

I have mixed feelings about sharing summer happenings- I'm worried I'll forget something.  Happy you get to find out what went on in Rhonda (the RV).  Overjoyed that I get to think about it.  Sad because it's over.

And so, over the next few/many days/weeks, I'll sporadically share bits and pieces of the summer with you.

Beginning
We meet.
We laugh.
We have a good time.
We worry that these nutso people will get on our nerves.
We laugh some more and play Apples to Apples.
We go to Seattle and John holds a fish.

We gather at the Space Needle...
We start walking.
We think the first 5 miles is sooo long... and drink 1 1/2 gallons of water in one day.
And then we drink some more water.
 We explore little paths off the road, and stop briefly to watch the water rushing past us.
 We look at the mountains that are oh-so-close and say to ourselves "Did we really just climb UP over a mile?!?"
 Yes, we did.
And that was only the first 3 days.

1 comment: