Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Interior Life

"Do not be vain, my soul. Do not deafen your heart's ear with the tumult of your vanity. Even you have to listen. The Word himself cried to you to return. There is the place of undisturbed quietness where love is not deserted if it does not itself depart."
St. Augustine
-Confessions



I feel that I must apologize for my prolonged absence. I know, it's been a while. In the week I was home, I had little time to unpack and pack again, much less to blog. So sorry!
I'm currently on a retreat for liturgy committee, but when I return to campus, I PROMISE I will bombard you (via this blog) with stories and pictures and other lovely things.

Please pray for us as we discover the best ways in which to lead our respective ministries.

No comments:

Post a Comment