Monday, April 2, 2012

One of those....

It's going to be one of those weeks.  You know, one of those where you feel like if you were both an octopus and could bi-locate, you still couldn't get everything done.

So that's why I'm currently writing cards while doing laundry and packing up things for my parents to take home, simultaneously planning my week that will be full of Liturgy Committee wonderfullness, and writing this blog post all while listening to the Pride and Prejudice soundtrack.

Check out this awesome journal I got today for Crossroads!  (Read the quotes ;) )
Hehe, it mentions walking.  and I can mark the weather for each day!
And something you probably don't know about me unless you're family or close friend is that I love stationery and notebooks and paper and cards, and other such things.  Getting a new journal makes me excited!!

Life is hectic, but definitely really good. :)
Have a wonderful rest of your Holy Week!

xoxo,

No comments:

Post a Comment