Sunday, March 18, 2012

back to the grindstone

People, this is bad.  It's been 17 days since I last posted.  I apologize profusely!!


This past week, I was on Spring Break, and I was blessed to have a good friend from school come home with me.  We had a lovely time and did a lot!  We went to a thrift store, ran around DC for 6 hours, drove out to see her friend's play, went to my parish's St. Patrick's Day dinner, watched Once Upon a Time... and a whole lot more!
The entire week we were home, the weather was simply lovely.  I love springtime!  Coming back to school, I was worried that I'd have to return to dreary, chilly, drizzly days, but fortunately (Thank You Jesus!) we're going to have bee-YOU-ti-ful weather this week, and I think it's gonna continue!

You also most likely noticed that the snowflakes are "gonzo" (as my grandpa would say) from my blog.  I'm re-doing the design once again, and this time, it'll stay until the end of the summer.  That way, I can concentrate on school work until May 10, then concentrate on family and packing until May 16, and concentrate on my aching feet *ahem* my journey across the USA until August 11.  It'll probably take me a week or two to get everything situated, but I promise I'll keep posting, even if life gets crazy.  Or, I guess I should say, when life gets crazy, because I know it will!

xoxo,

2 comments:

  1. AHHH! I've been meaning to become a 'follower' for so long! I'm sorry! Don't ask me what it was about tonight that helped me remember, but I did! Love the new look!
    Glad you had a great spring break!
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOVE your photo of the cherry blossoms and sky with the Jefferson Memorial in the background! Reeeely nice! Loved having you home, too! xo,mom

      Delete