Friday, August 19, 2011

Finally! And Not Yet!


Well, here it is.  The place where I will keep my family and friends posted about my Adventures in College (which reminds me of Adventures of Isabel, which was my name in french class....anyway....)  I'll miss them all terribly.... I'm especially going to miss seeing my nieces and nephews grow up (they change a lot in 3 months!).

I honestly can't believe that I'm finally going to college.  I mean, I've wanted to go to Franciscan University for so long, it seems funny to actually be going there in 6 short days.  But, at the same time, I can't wait to get there, already!!  It's so far away!

Thankfully, I have enough to do to keep me busy in those 6 days, namely, packing.  And getting all those little last-minute items that are oh-so-necessary (toothpaste!).

I hope you all enjoy my stories about college.... keep me posted about life 'back home', too!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment