Tuesday, January 17, 2012

A time to mourn, a time to dance....

Um, well, first of all, an apology- has it really been almost a month since I posted?  Whoops!  Needless to say, it's been quite a break!  There were some highlights (seeing family and friends, not having to do school work, reading a whole lot, being in the kitchen again...) and some lowlights (getting sick, Mom and Dad being sick, my brothers, sisters, nieces, and nephews all getting sick within one week of each other.... yeah.  Sickness was the worst part.  But it didn't last long!)

Christmas was lovely.  We went to Christmas Eve mass, the next morning my parents and aunt and I opened gifts, and in the afternoon the whole family came over.  Lots of people, and lots of fun! :)  (There is actually a serious post shortcoming regarding a valuable lesson learned at Christmas dinnertime.... it may or may not be amusing as well. :P )

So, as you may have guessed, I'm back at school.  Hence the title of this post.  I'm mourning the end of break, but I'm extremely happy to be back.  I'm very excited for my classes this semester.  I'll be taking 6 classes, which is one more than last semester, but 5 of them are going to be really good, I think.  Today I had Media and Society and French 202 (this one'll be interesting.... there are 25 people in our class, which is big for a language.... and some of them have only had 2 years of French while others are in their 5th (that's me)...... and a couple don't know how to say their numbers..... and one girl is very excitable.  yeah).  Tomorrow is going to be nuts- I'm in class from 9:30-5 with one break.  I start with Introduction to Catechetics, run to Embryology in the science building, run back to Catechetics 1, have a lunch break at 2:15 then go back for Radio/TV at 3:30.  Welcome to my Tuesdays/Thursdays.  At least they're good classes!

I shall update you all on my classes tomorrow!!
xoxo,

2 comments:

  1. AHHHHH, I miss you already! But am eager to hear about all you are learning. I can only imagine that there will be some very thought provoking posts coming soon ... Embryology and Catechetics ... that will give much food for thought and good discussion. Can't wait! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tagged you: http://shieldmaidenofgod.blogspot.com/2012/01/dezzy-louise-tagged-me-day-or-two-ago.html :)

    ReplyDelete