Saturday, December 10, 2011

It's International...

So, this is gonna be super duper quick, but I saw that I now have readers in 10 countries!!  I knew about Canada, the UK, and Australia, but some of you are from Russia, Croatia, France (Bonjour!) New Zealand, and South Africa!  Welcome to you all!  *sigh* The wonders of media!

I'm 2 exams down and 3 to go..... soon I'll be home!  I can't wait!
I leave you with the song I've played the most..... 30 more times than the next song, in fact!  It's Defying Gravity from Wicked, sung by Idina Menzel.
xoxo,

2 comments:

  1. And "home" is looking forward to your arrival!! guess who?? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun! Next time we do geography and have the maps out, we'll have to do a search for all of Aunt Allison's readers. :)

    ReplyDelete